1000 HITS IN 4 DAYS!!. THANK YOU ALL!!
(51) ACCRUE - COME ABOUT BY ADDITION, ACCUMULATE OVER A PERIOD OF TIME.
(Eg) The sum total of the interest that has accrued upon the recent months has been calculated in the table.
(52) ACETIC - VINEGARISH, HAVING A SOUR DISPOSITION.
(Eg) When vinegar is added to food, it gives an acetic flavor.
(53) ACQUITTAL - DELIVERANCE FROM A CHARGE, LEFT FREE FROM A CHARGE.
(Eg) The suspect's acquittal was based on scientific evidence.
(54) ACIDULOUS - BITTER IN TASTE ( ALSO USED TO DESCRIBE BEHAVIOR).
(55) ACRIMONIOUS - SHARP, CAUSTIC, BITTER IN WORDS OR MANNER.
(Eg) Jade goody was accused of using acrimonious remarks against Shilpa shetty. Her acidulous behavior was condemned by all sections of the society.
(56) ACROPHOBIA - FEAR OF HEIGHTS.
(57) ACTUARIAL - PERTAINING TO STATISTICS AND NUMERICAL DATA.
(Eg) Statistics related to money are dealt by people with knowledge of actuarial sciences.
(58) ACTUATE - MOTIVATE, IMPEL.
(Eg) The book '2 minute motivation' actuated a majority of the class to perform better.
(59) ACUITY - SHARPNESS OF MIND, EYE SIGHT OR HEARING.
(Eg) The eagle is known for its acuity of vision.
(60) ACUMEN - MENTAL KEENNESS, SHARPNESS OF JUDGMENT.
(Eg) Bill gates has a strong business acumen, which has helped him achieve the pinnacle of success.
(61) ACUTE - SHARP, PERSPECTIVE
(Eg) Dogs have an acute sense of smell.
(62) ADAGE - PROVERB, MAXIM, SAW, DICTUM, APOTHEGM, WISE SAYING.
(63) ADDICTION - COMPULSIVE NEED, ABNORMALLY STRONG CRAVING.
(Eg) The woman suffers from extreme addiction to smoking.
(64) ADDLE - MAKE OR BECOME CONFUSED.
(Eg) The sophisticated piece of art addled the minds of many on lookers.
(65) ADEPT- VERY SKILLED, EXPERT AT.
(Eg) Shane Warne was adept at bowling spin.